Our Treatment Approach
Whole Family Health welcomes working with patients at any stage of their cancer journey; from prevention, to managing side effects of conventional treatment, to minimizing risk of recurrence.
Our team of licensed practitioners experienced with cancer care use a wide range of integrative approaches to support the whole-person and create a healthy internal and external environment for cancer patients.
Our patients have the opportunity to receive acupuncture, naturopathic medical care, nutritional counselling, Chinese herbal medicine, massage therapy, mind-body medicine, craniosacral therapy, and psychological counselling.
- Personalized Treatment Approach.
- Acupuncture is one of several integrative services we offer to aid in managing the symptoms and side effects of cancer and cancer treatment. Our team will help develop the right treatment option for you!
- Acupuncture can address a wide range of issues that arise from cancer, cancer treatments, and surgery:
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain Management (chemotherapy, radiation, tumors, surgery, inflammation)
- Increase White Blood Cell Count (boosting the immune system)
- Dry Mouth
- Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Fever
- Anxiety, Stress
- Depression, Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Cough, Chest pain
- Treatment can not only be beneficial to for cancer patients, but can also improve the well-being of caregivers.
- If you or someone you know if going through cancer treatment, please contact us to discuss how acupuncture, and our other therapies, can help cancer treatment!