A bit about us...
We are a multidisciplinary clinic that provides acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, massage therapy, nutritional consulting, counselling and mindfulness meditation in a collaborative team environment. We offer healthcare to the whole family – with an emphasis on reproductive health, fertility (natural / ART), prenatal support, pediatric medicine and musculoskeletal pain & injuries.
We value working integratively with various Western medical providers to provide compassionate, patient-centred and evidence-based reproductive health care. We are part of an international network of integrated Eastern and Western care providers dedicated to expertise in reproductive medicine. We continually cultivate partnerships with other multidisciplinary and Western medical care providers locally and across Canada, collaborating directly on community outreach and marketing initiatives.
Whole Family Health provides a beautiful and collaborative work environment, with an opportunity for clinical mentorship, learning and growth. We are a team of warm, friendly and experienced health professionals, committed to community building and outreach. We foster a culture of genuine care and professional standards of skills and knowledge
Status: Part-Time to Full-Time
Applicants must be fully registered and insured. Priority will be given to applicants with experience in reproductive health, fertility, and pregnancy care. However, we are also happy to support those who are keen and committed to developing skills and experience in these areas of focus.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Enthusiasm for working in a growing and collaborative team that celebrates inclusiveness and diversity.
- A shared interest in working in alignment with our organization’s values, vision and mission.
- Interest in growing with our organization for a minimum of several years (or a lifetime!)
- The capacity to work out of 2 alternating treatment rooms, overlapping two patients at a time and staying on time – or working towards the ability to do so.
- Skillfulness with building provider-patient relationships and patient retention.
- Interest in working within a team community, engaging in case study discussions, for optimal learning, growth and patient results.
- A willingness to contribute to patient growth in various ways that speak to you, such as through social media, attending outreach events, and/or content writing.
- An interest in challenging the ABORM examination within 1-2 years.
- Possession of a laptop or tablet for EMR charting.
- The ability to keep complete patient medical notes in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- A professional and personable character with warmth, maturity and humility as well as the capacity to relay confidence to patients.
- Confidence with continued personal growth and communication and receptivity to constructive feedback.