Whole Family Health is one of Edmonton’s most trusted acupuncture clinics, with a focus on treating fertility, pregnancy, women’s health, men’s health, pediatrics and pain.
We are located in the neighbourhood of Parkallen, in South Edmonton.
Our warm-hearted team of registered acupuncturists bring a wealth of experience, dedicated to on-going postgraduate training in areas specializing in fertility, pregnancy, muscle-skeletal pain and pediatric care.
What Can Acupuncture Help Treat?
The World Health Organization (WHO) endorses acupuncture for the treatment of many disorders.
Acupuncture effectively addresses the following health concerns:
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Pain
- Headache and Migraine
- Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- Insomnia and Sleep Problems
- Digestive Disorders
- Natural Fertility
- ART Support (IVF, IUI and ICSI)
- LBGTQ Fertility
- Unexplained Infertility
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Pregnancy Pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Malposition/ Breech Presentation
- Labour Preparation
- Labour Induction
- Painful Periods (Dysmenorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual disorders
- Low Sperm Count
- Poor Sperm Morphology
- Poor Sperm Motility
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Prostate issues
- Pediatric allergy
- Pediatric asthma, cough and fever
- Pediatric digestive disturbances
- Pediatric hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
How Does Acupuncture Work?
Research confirms that Acupuncture:
- Increases blood flow
- Regulates inflammation
- Stimulates release of hormones
- Decreases stress
- Reduces pain
Book Your Acupuncture Appointment Today
If you need support with your health concerns, contact us today.
We also offer free 15-minute phone consults to answer any of your questions.