A regular yoga practice offers many health benefits. Yoga is a mind-body practice that is known for its ability to improve physical wellbeing and alleviate stress.
Some of the known benefits of yoga include:
- Increased strength, muscle tone, flexibility and balance
- Improved circulation and cardiovascular health
- Enhanced energy, sleep, relaxation and mood
- Decreased stress, tension anxiety and depression
- Weight reduction
- Treatment and prevention of pain and injury
Yoga has been shown to have benefits in the treatment of many health areas including:
- Balance issues
- Women’s health
- Chronic pain
At Whole Family Health, we offer individualized one-on-one yoga consultations as well as group classes. Contact us for more information.