Posted by Dr. Alda Ngo
So far, the new public health actions related to Albera’s recently declared state of public health emergency do not affect our healthcare setting.
We will monitor the public health orders closely and continue to update you if there are any changes.
In the meantime, we continue to:
- follow the directions provided by the CMOH, our professional regulatory bodies & our local municipal authorities
- implement mask-wearing continuously throughout the clinic
- clean & disinfect treatment areas between clients
- complete client screening at the time of booking & prior to their admittance
- complete staff screening prior to attending work
- refrain from providing care to clients with symptoms of COVID-19- practice routine hand hygiene
- maintain rigor in cleaning & disinfecting
Thank you all so much!
Let’s continue to stay as safe and healthy as possible!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We are here to help!
With love from the WFH sisters!