In-Person Appointment: What You’ll Need To Know
Posted by Dr. Alda Ngo
Here is a summary of what you need to know for when you come to your in-person appointment:
- Do you have any of the following new symptoms that are not related to any pre-existing conditions: fever, cough, congestion, shortness of breath. If so, you cannot come to the clinic at this time, please notify us, self-isolate and call HealthLink 811.
- Have you travelled internationally within the last 14 days or have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19? If so, you cannot come to the clinic at this time.
- You will be required to complete 2 Pre-screen Surveys. The first one will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to your booked appointment, and the second one is to be completed in-person upon arrival at the clinic.
- You are required to review and sign The COVID-19 Informed Consent to Treat Form before your first appointment following June 22nd. It will be automatically emailed to you.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Please call us once you have arrived and wait in your vehicle or outside, until we phone to let you know when your treatment room is available.
- We ask that you please come unaccompanied. If a companion is necessary, they will also be required to complete the Pre-screening Survey upon arrival at the clinic. We will also require your companion’s full name and phone number for our tracking registry of all people entering the clinic. (For contact tracing purposes.)
- Please don’t bring unnecessary belongings into the clinic. However, we encourage you to bring your own pen. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a disinfected pen.
- Please wear a mask to the clinic. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one for $2 + GST.
- Please note that restrooms are for urgent use only.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. We encourage you to use either contactless electronic payment through our Jane App booking system or our debit/ credit Tap POS system. If you would like to use the Jane App Payment system, it requires that we have your credit card number on file.
- All clients must use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival, before payment and before exiting the clinic.
- Please ensure we have your up-to-date address, email & phone number on file.