Optimizing Your Health for Pregnancy
Posted by Cecil Horwitz
This one hour lecture focuses on how Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine can help prepare the body and mind for pregnancy. Having a healthy pregnancy does not just mean a doctor’s visit or two, a healthy pregnancy depends on the state of your mind, your body, what you are eating, etc.
• What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
• How Acupuncture and TCM can help
• The 3 steps for conception
• The 3 steps to an optimal pregnancy
• Chinese Medicine perspective on fertility
• TCM and IVF: Acupuncture can help maximize results and manage unwanted side effects
• TCM approach, what to expect
• Herbal Medicine
• Diet Therapy
• Stress Management
The lecture focuses on how Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can help bring about reproductive balance to the body to lay the foundation for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are successful in treating:
• Unexplained infertility
• Uterine fibroids
• Irregular menstruation and lack of ovulation
• Sperm related issues
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Whole Family Health
We welcome your questions. To register, please call us at (780) 756-7736 or email us at email@example.com.